You’ve probably landed here because you want to know more about Bella Creative and what this is all about!
Claire is a designer, webdesigner & a photographer with awesome clients nationwide. Claire has been designing professionally for over 15 years, and is very keen on personal service
That´s enough of talking about myself in the third person
See That person to the over there? That would be me. I’m Claire Birks. I’m a wife, a mum, a designer, a photographer, a geek.
I started designing and photographing many years ago. Since then, I have been creating clean, elegant and creative designs across all medias.
I have some pretty amazing clients and I work for all sorts of different companies, and do everything design, photography and web-related.
I offer a no bullshit, lets get the job done service, with a whole heap of great advice on the way.
- I am a Qualified, Accredited and Master Photographer member of the NZIPP.
- I swear a bit…sometimes…probably alot…my Mum cringes.
- The name Bella Creative came about because as a kid my parents called me Clarabella – my name couldnt be shortened so they extended it, hence Bella, and Creative takes the Design, Web and Photography aspects under the one umbrella.
- I work from my home office in Putaruru, I do this because I am only 2 blocks off town, it keeps my overheads down, and the savings are passed onto my clients.
- I was nominated for Business Woman of the Year in 2011.
- I LOVE my job and class it more as playtime than work, and wish everyone could do something they love as much as I do.
- My love for steak will never allow me to become a vegetarian.
- I love painting things black or white.
- I went to Uni and did a double major in Psychology and Sociology, after finishing Uni I got a job as a Junior Designer and never looked back.
- I love working in trackpants and a hoody.